Today’s trading session ended in a bearish mood. The index lost -5.65 points. The All-Share Index closed at 37.866.90, down 0.1% from 37.872.55 index point.
- N19.74 trillion is the current stock exchange market value. The stock exchange’s Year-to Date (YTD) returns are currently at -5.97%.
- Market breadth was negative with SOVRENINS leading 18 Gainers and 16 Losers. IKEJAHOTEL topped the list at the end today’s session.
- Since the beginning of the year, the stock market has fallen by 2,403.82 points.
Top gainers at NGX ASI
- SOVRENINS up at +10.00% to close at NR0.33
- FTNCOCOA closes at N0.45 with a +9.76% increase
- CWG up 9.65% to close at N1.25
- AIICO closes at N1.15 with a +9.52% increase
- REDSTAREX up 8.04% to close at N3.36
Top losers in NGX ASI
- IKEJAHOTEL closes at N1.27
- UPDC closes at N1.30 with a drop of -9.09%
- WAPIC closes at N0.54 with a drop of -8.47%
- UPL closes at N1.41 with a drop of -7.24%
- UNITYBNK closes at N0.59 with a drop of 6.35%
- The bullish sentiments are evident in the market as there are 18 winners to 16 losers.
- NaijaNGR recommends caution in these times of increasing uncertainty.